Hackerfarm Behavior Guidelines
Hackerfarm is made up of different people. We may have different ideas, values and beliefs, or disagree with each other about something but let’s treat everyone with respect.
These are the behaviour guidelines. Noriko and Akiba are points of contact to raise any issues confidentially.
- No insults, no belittling. This includes insults, jokes or innuendos about gender, physical appearance, skills or capabilities, cultural background or ethnicity.
- No threats. This includes verbal or physical intimidation.
- Don’t tell other people what to do.
- Don’t talk over people.
- Address any issues, concerns or problems with the person directly and honestly, in good faith, unless it’s unsafe to do so.
- If you invite someone, you’re responsible for making sure they respect the guidelines.
- If you or a guest can’t abide by the rules, leave.